- COMMITTEES ACTIVITIES
- GENERAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE
- Editorial Committee
- Our Academy's journal, the "Journal of Japan Academy of Gerontological Nursing" is published
twice a year. The journal covers review articles, original articles, reports, brief reports,
practical reports, etc. In addition, feature articles on academic meetings, topics related
to new trends, etc. are presented.
- Research/Educational Activity Promotion Committee
- Organizing various activities to support improvement in the quality of practice,
research and education by members and non-members engaged in gerontological nursing under
(e.g, sponsoring workshops and communication meetings during Academy conferences,
investigations on trends and needs, etc.).
- International Exchange Committee
- A new committee approved during the General Conference in 2007, that started operation in
2008. Aimed at promoting disseminating information on Japanese gerontological nursing to the
world and communication with overseas practitioners, educators and researchers in the field
of gerontological nursing.
- Harue Masaki (Graduate School, Chiba University), Satoshi Ide (Open University of Japan),
Mari Kataoka (Kochi University), Pingping Zhang (Saitama Prefectural University), Mayuko
Tsujimura (Graduate School, Chiba University)
- Gerontological Nursing Policy Exploratory Committee
- Dissemination information, research activities and proposal of policies pertaining to issues
and tasks related to healthcare reimbursement and nursing systems are made both within and
outside the Academy.
- Research Paper Award Committee
- Involved in the selection for awarding "Excellent Paper Prize" and "Research Paper
Encouragement Prize" to excellent papers published by members for the purpose of promoting
scientific research that contributes to the advancement of gerontological nursing.
- Lifelong Learning Support Committee
- This committee implements projects to support members of lifelong learning through the
provision of opportunities for practitioners and educators engaged in gerontological nursing
to acquire basic, practical and applicable knowledge and skills.
- Disaster Support Steering Committee